Our aim is to provide a quality directory. All submissions are checked to ensure our policies are being met.
We have set up policies for submitting sites for our consideration. We may reject, delete, or edit submissions that conflict with these policies. We may reject, delete, or block sites that we believe to be associated with a user who has violated these policies.
Please take a few moments to understand our policies before you submit a site. Failure to understand and follow these instructions generally will result in the rejection of a submission.
Please be aware that if a site is submitted free with no reciprocol link , then that site may be listed but with a no follow attribute. This means that the website will not benefit in terms of page rank.
- Do not submit mirror sites. Mirror sites are sites that contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs.
- Do not submit URLs that contain only the same or similar content as other sites you may have listed in the directory. Sites with overlapping and repetitive content are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the same or related sites may result in the exclusion and/or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Do not disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once.
- Example: http://www.google.com and http://www.google.com/index.html
- Do not submit any site with an address that redirects to another address.
- We have a policy against the inclusion of sites with illegal content. Examples of illegal material include child pornography; libel; material that infringes any intellectual property right; and material that specifically advocates, solicits or abets illegal activity (such as fraud or violence).
- Do not submit sites "under construction." Wait until a site is complete before submitting it. Sites that are incomplete, contain "Under Construction" notices, or contain broken graphics or links aren't good candidates for the directory.
- Only sites in English are accepted.
- Don't submit sites consisting largely of affiliate links, pharmacy products or poor quality sites that offer nothing of substance to the user
- The concept of a "blog" precludes it from being accepted as by nature of a blog we cannot validate its suitability for inclusion in this directory.
- Sites with "popups" are not accepted
- Only tld's are accepted ie we accept www.yourdomaign.com but not www.yourdomaign.com/weightloss